Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentines Project for my Hubby

I'm not interested in spending a bunch of money on Valentines Day, but I do want to show my husband how much I love him with small gestures over the next 16 days.  I originally planned on 14, but found 2 more things I wanted to add to the daily gifts, so it's starting tomorrow.








Here are the 14 things (From bottom left clockwise):









1. (2) packages Little Hotties Hand Warmers & a Tabasco Chocolate:
"YOU ARE MY SPICY LITTLE HOTTIE"
2. Bag of Hershey's Hugs & Kisses:
"I'LL GIVE YOU HUGS & KISSES EVERY DAY"
3. A Banana:
"I'M BANANAS FOR YOU"
4. An Apple:
"YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE"
5. A Grape AMP energy drink:
"IT'S GRAPE HOW YOU CAN AMP ME UP"
6. New Toothbrush:
"IT'S THE TOOTH, YOU MAKE ME SMILE"
7. Pack of Gum:
"I'M STUCK ON YOU"
8. Charleston Chew:
"I'D CHEWS YOU ALL OVER AGAIN"
9. Spicy Meat Stick:
"WE'LL ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER"
10. Honey Roasted Peanuts:
"YOU ARE MY HONEY ROASTED SWEET PEA"
11. Almond Joy:
"IT'S A JOY BEING MARRIED TO YOU"
12. Wasabi Almonds:
"I'M TOTALLY NUTS ABOUT YOU"
13. (3) Matchbox cars:
"YOU WHEELIE REV ME UP"
14. Bit-O-Honey:
"YOU ARE MY BIT-O-HONEY BUNNY"

And the two I'm adding:

15. Burt's Bees Chapstick:
"I THINK YOU ARE THE BEES KNEES"
16. I-Tunes Gift Card:
"TOGETHER, WE ARE PERFECTLY IN TUNE"

More Ideas:

100 Grand Candy Bar:  "Our love is worth 100 Grand"
Payday Candy Bar: "With you, everyday feels like Payday"
Big Hunk Candy Bar:  "What a Big Hunk you are"
Nerds: "I love that we can be Nerds together"
Laffy Taffy: "You can always make me Laffy"
Rock Paper weight/magnet: "You Rock my world"
Fake Mustache: "I Moustache you to be mine"
Hot Sauce: "You are spicy Hot"
Mini Flashlight: "You are the Light of my life" <- I might add this one
Nice Pen: "We are just Write for each other"
Coffee Gift Card: "You are my daily Cup-o-Joe" (would be perfect if your sweeties name was Joe)
Screwdriver: "...." I'll keep this clean :)
Swiss Army Knife: "You cut right to my heart"
New Hat: "I've got you covered"


Since we all eat bananas like monkeys, this is something I get the privilege of doing every day:

BANANAGRAM (My little daily love note)













No comments:

Post a Comment