"I need good conditioner that doesn't cost me a lot! My hair is dry" :( Your wish is my command!
Here are a couple Homemade Conditioner recipes that I found on http://www.recipes4living.com/
Coconut Avocado Therapy
The creamy consistency of both ingredients infuse your hair with moisture.
- 1 avocado, mashed (Going bad? Use for this instead of trashing)
- Coconut milk (Find this on clearance- even if expired, no problem- don't pay $3 a can for it!)
Rosemary-Honey Hair Conditioner
The extremes of heat and cold we endure throughout winter can make even the greatest of hair look and feel like straw. This nourishing conditioner blends honey for shine; olive oil for moisture and essential oil of rosemary to stimulate hair growth.
- 1/2 C. honey
- 1/4 C. warmed olive oil (2 Tbs. for normal to oily hair)
- 4 drops of essential oil of rosemary
- 1 tsp. xanthum gum (available in health food stores)
Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour into a clean plastic bottle with a tight fitting stopper or lid. Apply a small amount at a time to slightly dampened hair. Massage scalp and work mixture through hair until completely coated. Cover hair with a warm towel (towel can be heated in a microwave or dryer) or shower cap; leave on to nourish and condition for 30 minutes. Remove towel or shower cap; shampoo lightly and rinse with cool water. Dry as normal and enjoy shinier, softer and healthier hair the natural way.
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
Hope one of these helps!!!