Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chocolate Marbled Banana Bread


There is a secret ingredient in the BEST Banana Bread.

I am on a mission to use up stuff that has been sitting in my pantry.  This is an effort to get the junk unavailable and so if I have to bake something special, I'll have to go get the ingredients or supplement what I do have.  As much as I love to have treats laying around, I have a 2 year old that likes cookies, candy, etc. <- Go figure, right?  If it is unavailable then.........solved.  Plus my stepdaughter got braces in January and poor thing can't have candy. (Whats a kid to do?)  In any case, I had about 1/2 C of cocoa I wanted to use up as well as around 4 dozen black bananas taking up too much space in the freezer.


This recipe will be available ONLY through my e-book... COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment