Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chicken Tacos

Crocked an entire bag of Chicken this weekend.  I decided I like doing that and then freezing portions better than cooking it separate every time I need it!  Last night I made Frito Salad (with the shredded chicken available in case my hubs wanted meat). Then, I separated into 4 different portions of chicken .  One, I added taco seasoning to and put in the fridge for today.  The other 3 went into the freezer for whatever I need them for later.

This evening, I took out the following and prepped for tacos:


Shredded seasoned chicken
Shredded Cheese
Black Beans
Diced Olives
Diced Tomato
Diced jalapenos
Salsa
Sour Cream
Lettuce
Tortillas

I fried up the tortillas individually and assembled.

Dinner took less than 10 mins. WOOT WOOT!

P.S. I encourage you to 'pan fry' cheese. Plain.........  Yes. You read that correctly.


Love tacos?  Can't get enough?
 Here's 4 other ways to get your fix:
Ground Turkey Tacos
Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Fish Tacos
Fools Day Tacos

Pulled Pork Tacos COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment