Friday, July 12, 2013

Fire CRACKers

These are crack. I'm not kidding. Highly addictive! I decided it would be great to make these for the 4th of July BBQ we were going to, so thats what I did :)

It's a darn good thing I made a double batch, because we ate a TON before we even made it to the BBQ. I doubled the batch so that they would fit nicely into the container. Listed below is for 1 batch.

You'll need:
1 box Saltine Crackers
1 cup Oil of your choice
1 packet dry ranch seasoning
2 tbsp crushed red peppers








Pack the (stacked vertical) crackers nicely into a tupperware container with a lid.

Mix up the oil, seasoning and red peppers. Drizzle the oil mixture over the crackers as evenly as possible- make sure to keep it mixed up or you'll have chunks at the bottom when the liquid part is gone. When all the seasoned oil is gone, put on the lid.




Flip over for 5 minutes, flip again for 5 minutes.  Do that 4 times total.

Done.

I questioned needing a dip for these, but nope, didn't need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment