You will need:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- About 3 cups baby kale
- 1 scallion
- 1/2 lb sliced smoked gouda
- 9 eggs
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 ripe, but firm avocado
- 1/3 cup YoChee
- Methodically place the room tempurature pie crust into a pie plate.
- Fill (as full as you can) with baby kale
- Mince the scallion and sprinkle over the kale.
- Dice the sliced gouda (just stack on top of itself, cut longways, then sideways), sprinkle into the plate.
- Mix the garlic, yellow mustard, YoChee, and eggs and pour evenly over the kale. using a fork, press the kale down so the liquid mixture gets inbetween and all throughout the kale.
- Slice the avocado and place evenly over the top of the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover the edges of the crust with tinfoil. (I did this too late!)
Salt & pepper to taste (I used Franks Hot Sauce).