This is one of the easiest and by FAR my favorite way to prepare Salmon.
- Thaw Salmon Filets (if frozen)
- Pour enough lemon juice to cover bottom of deep casserole dish.
- Place Salmon on top of juice
- Sprinkle Celery Salt, Parsley & ample amount of Dill Weed on Salmon.
- Spread a few tablespoons of Minced Garlic on top of Filets.
- Spread a few TBSP's of minced Capers on top of that.
- Spread a few TBSP's Mayo on top.
Sprinkle a few more TBSP's Minced Capers and fresh chopped Parsley on top to garnish.
Whats your favorite way to prepare fish? And this is NOT a rhetorical question! I LOVE fish, but need some different 'tried & true' recipes. Help please!