Monday, March 31, 2014

Homemade Coconut Lavender Body Butter


I absolutely LOVE coconut oil!  I make a sugar scrub out of it that totally KILLS my KP.  However, what about when I don't want to scrub?  I just want moisturizer that is amazing and smells delicious.....

OK- simple enough.  Just rub the coconut oil on your body, right?  Yeah, right.  It's hard and clumpy and doesn't spread well.  So.... I decided maybe if I whipped it like whipping cream?



Plus I have a major love for lavender oil right now, so I thought I could add the essential oil to my whipped coconut oil and holy good gracious!


Literally- I scraped the coconut oil out of the jar and put it in my kitchen aid.  Added like 20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil and turned it on the highest setting for around 10 mins.






Fan-FREAKING-Tastic!

<3 <3 <3
I'm in LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment