Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chicken Corn Chowder


Simple quick soup that doesn't need a Crockpot or a lot of time.  In fact, if you have cooked chicken, you are almost done.....

I threw about 8 frozen chicken tenders in the Crockpot, covered with a can of creamed corn and 3 cubes of chicken boullion and set on low.
... I left for work.
When I came home, I used a 'Mix n Chop (pampered chef tool) to chop up the chicken.
Into the Crockpot I added:
Enough Milk to fully cover the Chicken
1 can kernel corn (drained)
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 head of cauliflower cut in small pieces and steamed slightly.
Ample amount of parsley.
Handful of shredded cheese.
Then:
I cut up 1 package of thawed bacon and cooked until crispy..... threw in crock.

Turn Crock up to warm and let get bubbly

Season as you please....

********In case you needed a laugh today**********

My spell check *always* tries to change "Crockpot" to "Crack Pit"..... Now wouldn't THAT be interesting.......



No comments:

Post a Comment